Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fantastic news.....

This Easter weekend brought some fantastic news from a couple of my dearest friends. My best friend from back home just completed a nine-mile walk-a-thon on Saturday. She collected pledges and was able to raise $400 for my trip! Again, I am sooo moved - THANK YOU!!

And another dear friend went on a mini bargain shopping spree and purchased numerous items for the children at the orphanage! She was also able to get her husband, who is on the professional bowlers tour, to get two autographed bowling balls donated to my bowl-a-thon! One by Walter Ray Williams, Jr and the other by Parker Bohn III - THANK YOU!! She has numerous other projects in the works....

As I have said before, I am so grateful for your support - and I cannot wait to see the childrens' faces when they see these new things. Thank you!

1 comment: